Responsible for product and packaging Portfolio Management of supply chain innovation projects (NPD’s, procurement improvements) and Masterdata Management. Lead the excellent execution of the New Product development project portfolio of Specialized Nutrition in the production locations. Provides support to the Supply Chain management team of SN to ensure that the innovation project portfolio is implemented in the supply chain and make organization according to the project plan. Leads a team of project managers responsible for delivering new products and improved routes to market through effective project management and Masterdata Stewards. The department designs and implements changes to the supply chain network that improve service, optimize flow, minimize waste and enable profitable sales growth. The department manages the launch of new products on time, in full at the right cost. Next to the execution of the NPD projects the portfolio manager is also responsible for the actual transition of R&D developed product into the SN make organization. The responsibility includes besides timely implementation also the validation and assurance of robustness of the new product in operations. In the field of Masterdata the execution of the Strategy and Day to day support for the business is key.
- MSc degree
- 10y Professional (project) management experience
- Understand B2C innovation dynamics
- Has a relevant large internal and external network
- Experience in training and consulting, change management and alliance management
- Program and project management (in cross-organizational context)
- Knowledge of Marketing;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Masterdata and FC related systems
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Workweek of 40 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- FrieslandCampina has a ‘fietsplan’
New product development is Key for the growth ambitions of Specialized Nutrition. The innovation Portfolio Manager manages both the implementation of the New Product Development in the FrieslandCampina Plants of Specialized Nutrition as well as projects within the Plan and Deliver organization of SN. The responsibility not only covers the implementation of new products for the markets, but also for existing products into new markets and also upgrades in products, processes, installations etc.
Our factory in Beilen has traditionally been known as the 'Domo', also known as the Drenthe Ondermelk Organization. Here we work together every day to produce the highest possible quality infant nutrition and infant nutrition ingredients. All this to ensure that all babies worldwide can grow up healthy. We do this with more than 600 employees. This makes the Beilen plant one of FrieslandCampina's largest production sites. Would you like to know more about our factory in Beilen? Click here: Take a look at our milk powder factory in Beilen | FrieslandCampina Global Career Site