Trade Marketing / CCD
FrieslandCampina Iberia (GMGA/ Consumer Diary) is looking for the best candidate to join its Category & Customer Development team. The role aims to be accountable for the development and execution of Trade campaigns across Iberian market supporting the business strategies to ensure company growth. You will have one of the most strategic roles within the organization. You have to integrate market trends, consumer insights, and customer needs into a category plan that turns RFC into a relevant player. FrieslandCampina Iberia is transforming itself on a growth journey in order to become a key player in the Spanish and Portuguese dairy market.
What we ask
- Degree in Economics or similar+4 years or more in experience in Trade Marketing/Marketing in FMCG.
- English level required; The business language in RFC is English; therefore, fluency in this language is essential.
- Excellent analytic skills
- Flexible to work in a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Growth results and results oriented.
What we offer
- Challenging position in a growing organization.
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop, together with marketing teams, Annual Plans defining presence and visibility guidelines for strategic brands.
- Develop a Promotional Plan for each brand and channel and close monitoring of their impact on the market.
- Define Category vision, Perfect Store Program & Winning sales stories
- Top customers: develop specific initiatives when needed. Give support to KAMs team presenting plans.
- Responsible for the Communication to sales teams of Planned activities (internal/customer presentations and development of materials needed to support teams).
- Analyze and learn: continuous quantitative (sell in and sell out) and qualitative analysis in order to ensure proper post-mortem analysis of key initiatives and set clear learings and/or best practices.
- At least for 10% of his/her time, the resource will be present on the field