Are you looking for a new role within HR? Do you have enough experience to be able to operate independently and are you the connecting factor in the team?
For our FrieslandCampina Hong Kong location, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR Manager.
As HR Manager you are part of the location management team (LT) and you are responsible for the total scope (Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Performance and Talent Management cycle and Culture). You work collaboratively with a small HR team to support the Hong Kong office on the above activities. As a HR business partner your focus is on advising and coaching managers and ensuring the sustainable employability of our employees.
Wat we vragen
- BS/Masters Preferred in Human Resources, Business Administration or relative degree along with 7 plus years of HR experience, interest in working in a FMCG environment and being involved in broader themes on site (including office management)
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive; focus on culture, leadership and behaviours
- Has experience in managing day to day operations and guiding end-to-end HR processes
- Strong business partner experience with solid HR operations management
- Proven and demonstrated knowledge of and partnerships with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Procurement and Corporate Affairs teams
- Strong communication capabilities both in English and Chinese.
Wat we bieden
Owned by a co-op of dairy farmers, we believe in working together. We collaborate with passion and focus to ensure every solution for our customers is value-based.
Our success comes from the right ingredients crafted by our employees who believe that better nutrition and sustainable products matters.
We are inspired and believe in:
- the possibilities dairy ingredients can nourish people all over the world
- creating amazing tastes and textures for Food & Beverage
- creating products that support a better planet
- HR Manager reports to the HR Associate Director and is a part of the local management team (LT).
- Strategic and tactical business partner for line management by advising, coaching and ensuring the sustainable employability of our employees.
- Supporting teams and managers with the development of (leadership) capacities and team development
- Driving the on-site culture and leadership program
- Creating and executing an HR plan that matches the goals and ambitions of the company
- Independent roll-out of HR projects and processes (e.g. Performance Management Cycle, employee satisfaction survey and talent management) and participate in cross-location HR projects
- Responsible for internal communication
- Actively building an internal and external network from the HR discipline in order to continuously improve.
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 14.1 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
We are recruiting high calibre people to strengthen our team to further grow our market positions.