Procurement Quality & Risk Manager
Do you want to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world and take a leading role in driving Supplier Quality Management and Supply Risk Management to a higher level? Do you have experience in a Procurement environment driving excellence and are you enthusiastic about uniting a demanding stakeholder network? Then we're looking for you!
Wat we vragen
- A master degree, preferably from a University of Technology or Food. If no relevant study, demonstrably relevant experience and interest.
- Relevant expertise in Quality & Risk Management processes and continuous process improvement;
- Quality Mindset; positive drive resilience.
- 8-12 years working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Network governance, stakeholder management, effective and engaging communication at different management levels and throughout the organization.
- Leadership and influencing skills: self-starter, pro-active, sense of urgency
- Change management skills, engage and motivate
- Experienced in working at Procurement or Supply Chain functions;
- Project management skills and experience with leading small to medium-sized projects
- Proficiency in English required, Dutch beneficial
- Analytical skills with continuous improvement mind-set
- Experienced with MS Office applications and affinity with Procurement systems.
- Gathering & Deriving Insights
- Collaborating to Win
- Building Network
- Developing Self
- Executing with Rigor
- Customer Focus
- Measuring and Improving Performance
Wat we bieden
- The opportunity to structure and build supplier quality management and supply risk management inside procurement
- Work in a great team in an informal yet professional working environment
- Become the ‘go to’ person for supply quality and supply risk topics
- Good work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy.
Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continuously grow. We believe: when you grow, we grow. Learning together, especially in this team where we thrive to be best in class, is very important. We offer an open, inclusive and diverse
As Procurement Quality & Risk Manager, you will be part of the Procurement Sourcing & Expertise team and report to the director Procurement operations. You will drive excellence in supplier quality management (SQM) and supply risk management aiming to drive quality and risk incidents down by anticipation, fast action and gaining trust.
You will be the spider in the web connecting and uniting procurement stakeholders and other functions like quality, R&D, business conduct, internal control and internal audit around common objectives.
In this function, you are defining, implementing and maintaining the 3-year integrated Q&R roadmap and framework. You are training and coaching your procurement colleagues in new ways of working and how they should deploy standards during daily activities.
Below a list with typical responsibilities:
- Coordinate the improvement of supply contingency plans;
- Upgrade corporate Procurement policies on an annual basis;
- Drive continuous process improvement based on lean concept and build effective governance structure;
- Build an effective network to drive change through the organization
- Embed and maintain quality and risk standards in procurement processes;
- Initiate and lead improvement projects that are related to (supplier) quality & risk management;
- Act as liaison to Quality, R&D, Enterprise Risk & Control and Compliance colleagues.
- Act as Local Privacy officer in procurement (LPO)
- Manage ICF and CIA governance
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
The Procurement Sourcing & Expertise team consist of three sourcing teams, a data analytics team, an excellence team and the quality & risk manager and is located all over the world with a base in Amersfoort (NL). The Quality and risk manager will work in close collaboration with the sourcing teams that activate to quality and risk mitigation actions and the excellence team on the continuous improvement roadmap. The position is located in Amersfoort, will have a global scope of responsibility and will require limited travelling (approx. 10%)