Digital Manager (with Salesforce experience)
Come and join the newly formed FrieslandCampina Ingredients digital team as our digital project manager!
The digital manager is a key position in the digital transformation process. He/she/they supports in the shaping and delivery of the digital roadmap and is responsible for ensuring that sales and marketing teams are enabled to act in a digital-first manner.
The role is a unique one as it requires good Salesforce knowledge, understanding how the platform can serve business needs, as well as a the capability to educate and support users in using new digital tools to their maximum effect.
The Digital Manager reports to the digital lead in FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI).
Wat we vragen
• 5-8 years’ experience in translating and delivering business needs through digital execution
• A positive can-do attitude
• A self-starter that is able to quickly get to actionable next steps
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects
• Advance knowledge of digital commerce platforms and operations with an ability to co-create and drive FCI’s digital agenda
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce (must have)
• Knowledge of Sales and marketing processes
• Experience in working with e-commerce platforms
Wat we bieden
The ability to have impact on a critical part of the business, helping lead FCI into digital excellence
Exposure to multiple stakeholders in various parts of the business
Access to multiple learning and development opportunities
The opportunity to be a part of a diverse, ambitious team
Hybrid way or working (2-3 days in the office in Amersfoort, NL)
• You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of the digital roadmap, guaranteeing that projects are correctly scoped and delivered in time and on budget
• You will liaise with stakeholders across the business (sales and marketing, data analytics etc.) to understand business needs and work with the Salesforce PO and IT teams to plan and deliver on needs
• You will ensure that all necessary stakeholder are correctly trained and enabled to use new digital processes and applications
• You will safeguard the budget for all digital execution
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
Today, we’re FrieslandCampina Ingredients. We’re here as a result of many trusted brands coming together, each bringing experts and insights in unique markets. Now those legacies are reflected in the relationships we’ve built, and the reputation we’ve earned in Early Life Nutrition, Cell Nutrition, Active Nutrition, Medical Nutrition and Performance Nutrition.
We are passionate about adding goodness to the foods, beverages and businesses that nourish the world. We see more than just ingredients, we see more options, more ideas, more ways to impact lives for good. Every day, we enrich the lives of millions of people through the nutritional passion and expertise we bring to the workplace.