Are you analytical by nature? Are you ready to become part of a leading FMCG company with real "love brands" on the market? It’s your turn. Apply now and join FrieslandCampina Hungária ZRt. in Financial Controller position.
We're looking for someone just like you for our Financial team in our Budapest Office - a real business partner who can actively support internal stakeholders and drive business decisions with accurate financial analyses and insights. If it's in your nature, please read on.
FrieslandCampina Hungária Zrt. is an important player in the dairy sector with such well-known, beloved and leading brands on the market as the iconic Pöttyös, as well as Milli, Landliebe, Frico, Completa and Debic.
All of our employees continuously strive for providing best-in-class dairy products to our consumers. Our company is also a real global player. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with healthy food that is rich in valuable nutrients.
We are looking for a Financial Controller for this role.
FrieslandCampina Hungária Zrt. is an important player in the dairy sector with such well-known, beloved and leading brands on the market as the iconic Pöttyös, as well as Milli, Landliebe, Frico, Completa and Debic. All of our employees continuously strive for providing best-in-class dairy products to our consumers. Our company is also a real global player. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with healthy food that is rich in valuable nutrients.
Ce que nous demandons
- College/University degree, preferably in economics/finance or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in multinational reporting environment
- Fluent English & Hungarian in oral and in written
- Confident user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Really proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Dynamic personality, ownership mindset
- Precise, diligent, has responsibility and ownership for his/her work
Ce que nous offrons
- Market-leading portfolio with love brands
- A strong, professional background & infrastructure
- Dynamic, enthusiastic team, pleasant atmosphere within a winning organization
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Diverse balance of exciting professional challenges and operational tasks
- Hybrid way of working
Description du poste vacant
- Act as business partner and creating accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support the decision making of senior management and different departments
- Be actively involved in the budgeting/forecasting/activity planning processes, supports business decisions making,
- Create, maintain and analyses detailed Product P&L
- Customer profitability & performance management
- Take active role the yearly financial closing, participation in the statutory audit of the local entity and Group audit processes
- Educate & coaching partner teams to improve financial skills and confidence
- Handling new product master data & price calculations
- Making monthly A&P cost reports and forecast
- Take active role in Business cases preparation
- Own the Finance part of the key projects
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.