Azure Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for an expert in hosting and cloud who makes recommendation on their own technology domain and overlooks the landscape.
Ce que nous demandons
- Proven track record in IT Operations
- In depth knowledge and experience of IT Infrastructures
- Knowledge of business complexity
- In depth knowledge of application, cloud and infrastructure services
- Cloud professional level solution architect certification (Azure)
- Expert technical knowledge; continuously broaden knowledge by training
- Experience with both Customer and internal IT delivery relationship management
- Works highly independent.
- Govern technical suppliers, focus on results and targets.
- Stakeholder management
- Good understanding of the, processes, cost and business implications across systems instead of only for own services
- Sensitive for business needs and able to translate them to cloud concepts. Initiates and conceptualizes new solutions in cloud to meet business needs.
- Be a counterpart for consultants and third parties
Ce que nous offrons
• Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
• We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
• Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
• Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
• A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
• Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
• Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Description du poste vacant
1. Hosting policies & architectural standards
• Contribute proactively to development and maintenance of hosting / cloud policies, architecture principles, design and security standards for hosting & cloud; amongst which Cloud Landing Zone design, network and security design, tool deployment.
• Implement above policies and principles in hosting / cloud environments, using (cloud) service concepts such as continuous delivery, microservices, infrastructure-as-code, API driven models.
• Thereby ensuring that:
- suitable security practices are implemented across hosting / cloud
- regulatory needs and legislation, data governance, information security and access control are met
- operational reliability and efficiency is maximized across hosting / cloud
- hosting / cloud architecture and technical decisions support the business needs
- policies & standards are implemented, (self)audits executed, proper mitigation done
2. Technology development
- Investigates proactively new hosting / cloud technologies to improve the FC hosting / cloud solution architecture
- Proactively analyzes new services and technologies and its fit into the overall architecture
- Closely collaborates with all IT domains and Enterprise Architecture
- Ensures end-to-end consistency of technologies contributing to operational excellence and business agility
- Contribute proactively to the automation roadmap: what can be automated, what standard tools are available, how to use them, etc.
- Support cost optimization within the Cloud environments; looking at efficiency improvements or new technology such as new versions of compute, new models etc. and where applicable to FC.
3. Business adoption roadmap
- Helps to grow business by innovative contributions to existing and future initiatives
- Actively contribute to achievement of the cloud strategy and economics
- Understand the workloads deployed. Engage with the business IT representatives to identify workload opportunities for Cloud deployment
- Participates in tooling and solution selection from a technical perspective;
- Delivery of customer cloud strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on cloud migrations.
- Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure within in large regulated enterprise environments.
4. Organizational development & expertise
- Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field of hosting / cloud
- Nurtures (hosting) cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive cloud adoption
- Stays up to date on latest trends and issues, cloud evangelist
- Ensure organizational awareness of risks, issues and remediation across hosting / cloud
- Ensure organizational awareness of good practices within hosting / cloud ecosystem
- Ensures that the potential benefits of cloud design, build and run is maximized at lowest possible cost and risk.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.