The Brand Manager will lead in driving the growth of his/her assigned product or category. He/she is responsible for generating business-building insights, formulating strategies and implementation of integrated communication campaigns while ensuring business profitability.
The Brand Manager will be working closely with cross-functional teams (shopper marketing, finance, sales, supply chain, R&D, packaging, procurement and operations) to ensure excellent execution of plans, review and monitor targets and identify data-driven issues and opportunities.
Ce que nous demandons
- Collaborates to win: Brings people together and communicates with a group/team to create powerful outcomes
- Influences others: Creates win-win relationships internally and externally to drive positive outcomes
- Acts with decisiveness: Acts with pace and decisiveness, giving others the confidence to do the same.
- Inspirational Communicator: Engages with internal and external audiences in an effective way, using company’s purpose to inspire others
- Develops Self and others: Owns personal development and takes personal responsibility for the performance and development of their team, helping others when the opportunity arises
Competencies and knowledge
- Consumer Insighting
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Management
- Project Management
Education Level and WorkExperience
- College Degree with at least 4 years in marketing experience, preferably from a FMCG company
- Strong Communication Skills (oral and written)
Ce que nous offrons
- The position will be based in AMC Makati Head Office
- Collaboration with Commercial Team and Agencies where learning can be acquired and growth and development are guaranteed
- Challenging role with significant impact to AMC
Description du poste vacant
- Develops business and marketing plans for assigned product, brand or segment thereof, including in-store/sales promotions, activation programs, digital marketing initiatives and pricing and other implementation strategies.
- Actively participates in the search for new product opportunities and in the development of new product/SKU launches within the set-time scales and budgets.
- Participates in the development and implementation of communications materials involving assigned brand.
- Participates in the evaluation of promotions, activation and PR/advertising associated with assigned brands or product; assesses success against approved plans.
- Develops brand and business-building insights founded on a holistic understanding of consumers across channels and categories to be used in combination with shopper and customer insights
- Uses research and other sources of information to synthesize and create insights that anticipate and react to consumer behaviors
- Develops and monitors A&P requirements for the brand assigned, assuring adherence to the approved budgets
- Analyses financial reports and use them in decision-making when developing and evaluating marketing activities for the category; recommends cross-functional initiatives/projects
- Effectively and efficiently directs cross-functional project teams using PPM process, methods and tools; and evaluates performance against measurable objectives.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.